The GPS Mouse is a self contained module perfect for UAV and autonomous vehicle enthusiasts. The The GP-808G inside the Mouse is a highly sensitive GPS module that can accurately provide position, velocity, and time readings. This module is highly accurate and easy to use, requires almost no set-up time, and is very easy to embed into your projects!
This 72-channel GPS receiver, that supports a standard NMEA-0183 and uBlox 8 protocol, has low power consumption of 40mA@3.3V-5.0V, GPS/QZSS/GLONASS support, and -167dBm tracking sensitivity. The GP-808G has been terminated with two two JST connectors (one 4-pin and one 2-pin) and includes their mating counterparts. The Mouse-type receiver has been a popular go-to GPS option for many of the entrants in our annual Autonomous Vehicle Competition (AVC) with great results!
Note: Though the GPS Mouse does contain an enclosed compass module, we do not currently possess any software or information on how to calibrate it for use at this time.
Get Started with the GPS Mouse Guide
- 1x GPS Mouse
- 1x Mounting Pad
- 1x JST Connector Pair
- Multi-satellite positioning systems support: GPS/QZSS/GLONASS
- NMEA-0183 / uBlox 8 Protocol
- Acquisition: -148dBm
- Tracking: -167dBm
- Low power: 40mA at continuous tracking
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) support
- Higher update rate option (default 1Hz)
- RTCM 2.3 support
- A-GPS support, OMA SUPL/3GPP TS25.171 (GSM/UMTS) compliant
- Easy to use: built-in patch antenna & 6-pin wire to board connector w/ pitch of 1.0mm
- Backup battery support for faster position fix
- Fully EMI shielded