The WE1010 from Weller is a powerful 70 Watt soldering station that is perfect for passionate hobbyists, DIYers, and anyone who needs to build or repair electronics. This soldering station operates at 120V and features an easy-to-read LCD screen with three push buttons to provide variable temperature control, a front switch for easy power control, and intuitive navigation features. The included 70 Watt soldering iron is lightweight with an ergonomic foam grip and an interchangeable, iron-plated, copper ET series tip. The soldering iron can even be housed in a reinforced safety rest to provide you with extra stability and safety!
The WE1010NA is completely ESD safe and is 40% more powerful than the well-known WES/WESD stations. This allows the iron to heat up faster and provides a faster recovery time! Since this is the North American version, the soldering station only includes a standard type B plug. If you are looking for a high-quality soldering iron for easy professional soldering jobs, PCBs, electronic kits, or educational purposes, the Weller WE1010 is an economical soldering choice!
Note: Only ET Series tips made by Weller will work with the WE1010. Unfortunately, Hakko tips and different series of Weller tips will not work with this soldering station.
- WE1010NA Soldering Station
- WEP70 Single Channel Soldering Iron
- PH70 Safety Rest
- North American Power Cable
- Temperature Range: 100°C - 450°C (200°F - 850°F)
- Digital LCD Display
- Equipotential bonding
- ~28 sec. Heating time (50?350 °C/120?660 °F)
- Power: 85W
- Voltage: 120V
- 1-channel-soldering station with WEP 70 soldering iron and PH 70 safety rest
- 70W solder iron with ergonomic handle and providing toolless tip change
- ESD safe station, iron and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- ET soldering tips
- Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- Dimensions: 5.91in x 4.72in x 3.86in (150mm x 120mm x 98mm)
- Weight: 1.4kg