Do you make time to talk to your Arduino? Maybe you should! The EasyVR 3 Plus Shield is a voice recognition shield for Arduino boards integrating an EasyVR module. This kit includes the EasyVR 3 Plus Module, the Arduino Shield Adapter, microphone, and headers. With all of these parts, everything has been provided to you to get up and running in a short amount of time with minimal soldering!
EasyVR 3 Plus is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to add versatile, robust and cost effective speech recognition capabilities to almost any application. The EasyVR 3 Plus module can be used with any host with a UART interface powered at 3.3V ? 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice-controlled light switches, locks, curtains or kitchen appliances, or adding ?hearing? to the most popular robots on the market.
Note: Please be aware that the EasyVR 3 Plus Shield for Arduino does not come pre-assembled and will require some soldering and assembly before operation.
- EasyVR 3 Plus Module
- EasyVR Shield 3
- Wired Microphone
- Speaker cable (Speaker not included)
- Header Set
- Up to 256 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) or Speaker Verification (SV) commands, that can be trained in ANY language, divided into maximum 16 groups (up to 32 SD or 5 SV commands each).
- A selection of 26 built-in Speaker Independent (SI) commands for ready-to-run basic controls, in the following languages:
- US English
- Other SI commands freely downloadable from the Fortebit website (downloads section).
- SonicNet? technology for wireless communications between modules or any other sound source (Audio CD, DVD, MP3 Player).
- Up to around 21 minutes of pre-recorded sounds or speech.
- Up to about 137 seconds of live message recording and playback.
- Real-time Lip-sync capability.
- DTMF tone generation.
- Differential audio output that directly supports 8? speakers.
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands and audio.
- Standard UART interface (powered at 3.3V - 5V).
- Simple and robust documented serial protocol to access and program through the host board.
- Six General purpose I/O lines that can be controlled via UART commands.
- With the optional Quick T2SI Lite license, up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command vocabularies, with up to 12 commands each, for a total of 336 possible commands in the following languages:
- US English
- British English
- Compatible with Arduino boards that have the 1.0 Shield interface (UNO R3) including, but not limited to:
- Arduino Zero
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Mega
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Due
- Supports 5V and 3.3V main boards through the IOREF pin (defaults to 5V if this pin is absent)
- Supports direct connection to the PC on main boards with a separate USB/Serial chip and a special software-driven ?bridge mode? on boards with only native USB interface, for easy access and configuration with the EasyVR Commander
- Enables different modes of serial connection and also flash updates to the embedded EasyVR module (through the Mode Jumper)
- Supports remapping of serial pins used by the Shield (in SW mode)
- Provides a 3.5mm audio output jack suitable for headphones or as a line out