This is a 100W single output switching power supply from Mean Well. This power supply is extremely reliable and able to output 5VDC at 20A. We've been testing this power supply for quite some time and can definitely attest to its durability with its metal casing, short circuit, overload, and overvoltage protections.
Inside the metal case that surrounds the power supply you will find a selector switch to change the voltage range between 85VAC to 132VAC and 176VAC to 264VAC, or 248VDC to 373VDC. This specific model is cooled by free air convection and operates at a temperature of -20°C to +60°C. Mean Well has really outdone themselves with their power supplies, which are high quality and should last for quite some time without issue!
- Output Voltage: 5VDC
- Output Current Range: 0--20A
- Output Rated Power: 100W
- Input Voltage Range: 85--132VAC/176--264VAC selected by switch, 248--373VDC
- Protections: short circuit, overload, overvoltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- LED indicator for power on
- 100% full load burn-in test